Prague, nice apartment 2+1 (74m²) for rent, Kostelní, quiet location near Letna Park, Holešovice, balcony
Nice, spacious apartment 2+1 (74 sqm) for rent plus one small room which can be used as study or dressing room . The apartment is situated on the 4th floor of brick house without a lift, in Kostelni street, a highly saught after area in Prague 7, Holesovice. The apartment consists of a kitchen with a new modern kitchen unit (with a fridge/freezer, stove and oven, dishwasher and washing-machine), two good-sized rooms with large windows (one with original functioning ceramic stove) bathroom with tub and balcony. Phone and internet connection available, the apartment is equipped with safety doors. It´s possible to parking in a courtyard. Thanks to the higher floor and windows oriented to the courtyard, apartment is very quiet. Letná is an attractive place to live with easy acces to the center (only 1 tram stop or 10 minutes walk to the Old Town) but also with the green spaces of Letná park literally on your door step.
13 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 3000CZK|
|Address||Kostelní, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||74 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.