Bright apartment 2+kk in Prague 7 - Holesovice, furnished or unfurnished, parking possible
Very nice apartment 2+kk, which is located on the 4th floor of brick building, street U Studanky. Apartment (66 sqm) consists of two rooms – a large living room associated with modern kitchen with appliances (fridge-freezer, dishwahser and glass plate), and bright bedroom. The bathroom is also fully equipped with a bath, toilet and washing machine, the floor is covered with parquet and tiles, central heating. Cable TV and internet disposable. Possibility of rent a garage stand for 4 500,– CZK. Flat may be furnished or unfurnished – it is up to you. Flat is located near the park Stromovka, offering the possibility of relaxation, walking and other sporting activities in the beautiful surroundings of Prague's largest park. At the same time, the availability of transport to the centre of Prague is perfect, from the tram. Sparta stop you get within 3 minutes to the Hradcanska metro station, where you get right in the centre in 10 minutes.
16 000 CZKper month
|Address||U studánky, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||66 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.