New housing development "V Zahrádkách" - 4+kk/ 2 x balconies, 116,2m², garage, Prague 3 - Žižkov
We would like to offer you a flat in new housing development from 2007 called „Bydlení v zahrádkách“ (Living in the garden). High-quality living nearly in the centre of Prague but in the silent and green surrounding. We can called „living in the villa“, cause there is only two or three-storey building. And we would like to offer you a flat in this „villa“ building. It´s 4+kk with two balconies (4m² and 5m²) with area 116,2m². The flat is situated on the 2nd floor with lift. In the area of buildings is security systems. And there is a fitness in the house for the inhabitans.
7 300 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||V zahrádkách, Praha 3 - Žižkov|
|Usable area||116,20 m²|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.