Two generation family house near the centre of Říčany, large land of 1085m², Prague East
Quite unique offer of two-generation family house with a large garden (964m²) near the centre of Říčany town – Prague West, situated in the original residential quarter. There are 2 flats with separate entrances. On the ground floor: 2+1, with winter garden. On the 1st floor: 4+kk with balcony. In mezzanine there is a single room suitable as a study, office or atelier. There is a cellar under the half of the house where is 3 storage rooms, sauna and hobby room. The house is equipped with alarm and fitted safes. Parking for 3 vehicles (1 garage, 2 parking places in the garden). The comfort is supported by large garden, covered swimming pool, glass-house, garden storage space and maintained full-grown grenary and trees. The house has been was completely renovating during the last 5 years. Říčany town provides you with all civil facelities in walking distance from the house. Except for others, there are 4 big supermarkets, 4 tennis courts. To get to the centre of Prague it takes 30mins. For more photos and info to call us.
|other water source|
8 700 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Říčany, Říčany (Okres Praha-východ)|
|Usable area||300 m²|
|Grounds area||1 085 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.