Prague, beautiful unfurnished apartment 3+1 for rent, after reconstruction, Šmeralova, Bubeneč, parking, 73.5 m²
Beautiful unfurnished apartment 3+1 for rent with a total area of 73.5 square meters is located on the 3rd floor in a very beautiful area of Prague 7 – Bubeneč. Flat and whole house is a complete reconstruction, new lift, parking inside the yard, the two new facades. Kitchen is equipped with gas stove. Bathroom with bathtub, Vaillant gas boiler for heating and washing machine connection. The toilet is separate. Hallway with loft for storage of larger items. The floors are parquet and tiles. Heating is gas. Possibility of fixed Internet connection divorce UPC. This location offers a very pleasant communication facilities (shops, restaurants, schools, hospitals, pharmacies, Stromovka, sports Letenska plan and others). Transportation to the center is about 15–20 min.
15 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 798,- CZK/person + electricity and gas + parking 3.000,- CZK|
|Address||Šmeralova, Praha 7 - Bubeneč|
|Usable area||73,50 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.