Jewel of Kampa - unique real estate on Prague 1 - Malá Strana
Do you wish to connect your life with the old royal Prague? We would like to inform you that now you have a chance that comes just once in life. We talk about an unique connection of exclusive and quiet place, historical value, practical usage and catching coziness. The objekt has its own entrance and garden, therefore its athmospere reminds you living in a family house. Flat 3+1, 2 bathrooms, 2 WC, storage room, 130 m2, two floors. First floor: living room with fireplace, kitchen with dining room, bathroom with bathtub, korridor and several utility room. Second floor: 2 bedrooms, bathroom with shower, working corner, possible to enlarge the roof into a cloak-room. Windows to three world quarters. The flat is very homely, light, full of original elements and completely reconstructed. Own land with garden 106 m2, absolutely quiet place, privace and parking for 1 vehicle. Also, 2 other vehicles can park on the shared courtyard of the building. This living offers a unique touch of the centre of Prague at historical part of Kampa. The price quadrates with the original unique character of this property. Other info and price in our office.
|other water source|
48 000 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Kampanova, Praha 1 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||130 m²|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.