Luxury apartment / office 4 + kk in the Palace Belwicz, 1min. from Wenceslas Square
We would like to offer a modern apartment/office 4 + kk in the palace Belwicz on Senovazne Square. The whole house recently underwent a total reconstruction so that it meets the criteria for modern living. Apartment is located on the second floor of this beautiful brick house. Apartment/office with an area of 130 sqm offers premium luxury equipment such as videophone, PC network, alarm, massage bath, cable TV and fire detector. Within the apartment entrance lounge, which will then get into the living room with a large fully equipped kitchenette and a beautiful view to calm courtyard. From the corridor is entrance into three separate rooms, two of them have en-suite bathroom. The apartment has 3 toilets and laundry. Pop-up doors, lift-garages, 24 hour reception and security service disposable. The inne-block is currently undergoing a total reconstruction, soon there will appear renovated original fountain. This premises may be due to the appearance and a representative position used for commercial purposes. Apartment/office is free immediately. Virtual viewing of the property can be found on www.homesweethome.cz ID: L12632.
65 000 CZKper month
|Address||Senovážné nám., Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||130 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.