Beautiful, comfortably furnished studio in Prague 7 - Holesovice, parking possible, great price!!
We offer for rent very nice flat on the 6th floor of cubistic house in Bubenska street. Flat is quite spacious (45 sqm), completely furnished with modern furniture. In the kitchen are all the appliances you could need as a fridfe, dishwasher, ceramic hob ,microwave, . There is not missing washer/dryer in the bathroom. Of course, there is cable TV, fixed internet connection and and phone line available. Air-conditioning in the flat. Parking lot in the garage for 2500 CZK per month (it's possible to rent only the parking lot – in this case is fee 3 500,– CZK per month), 2nd lot is in the courtyard. Flat is situated in locality requested for its perfect transport connection with the city center (ca. 10 minutes by tram) or large park Stromovka (sport activities or relxation in the greenery). You'll find here all kinds of civic amenities – not only a lot of shops or restaurants but also unique culture (theatres, cinemas, galleries, museum or, especially for children, Sea world). It's possible to rent this flat for short term (for more information about short term rental.
11 000 CZKper month
|Address||Bubenská, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||45 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.