Spacious unfurnished flat 3+1 after completly reconstruction in Prague 2 - Nusle
We offer to rent spacious flat 3+1 (100 m2) in Nusle, Nezamyslova street. The flat is unfurnished and it's sitauted on the 1st floor of brick building. The flat consists of three bedrooms, kitchen equipped by kitchen unit, stove, fridge with freezer and dishwasher and bathroom with bathtube, two wash basins and washing machine, WC separated. TV, SAT available, tile and wooden floor. Nice locality. There is a tram stop nearby (tram line runs to different metro stations and into the city that is 10 min. far away.). Restaurants and Vysehrad in the surroundings. Furnishinng on the photos belongs to the tenant.
16 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities (electricity and gas) + house service fee|
|Address||Nezamyslova, Praha 2 - Nusle|
|Usable area||100 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.