Beautiful, cosy, fully furn. 2+1ap., 2 sep. rooms, balcony, garden, P6 - 8 min to Hradcanska subway
RESERVATION!!!Lovely neat apartment, 2+1, fully furnished, located on the higher ground floor of well maintained family owned brick building in Prague 6. Comfortable liiving in a calm street, on the hill with nice views and with the possible use of garden. Suitable for a couple or even 2 individuals. Two separate rooms are directed to the garden, completely furnished by a modern nice furniture. Separate, fully equipped kitchen. Bathtub in the bathroom, washing machine, separate toilet. Parking on the street in front of the house. Great trasnportation and connection with the city centre- 5 minutes walk away is a tram stop, tram 1, 2, 18, – 5 min. to Hradcanska subway. Available to move in from July the 1st 08. HomeSweetHome recommends!!! Call +420 775 990 148.
15 000 CZKper month
|Address||U páté baterie, Praha 6 - Střešovice|
|Usable area||65 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.