Sophisticated unfurnished flat 1+1 in Prague 5 - Smichov
We offer very nice flat in Prague 5 – Smichov. The flat is after reconstruction. The main enter to the apartment is in the kitchen from quiet courtyard. Kitchen unit is fitted with appliances (cooker, fridge, washer), there is also upper level for the sleeping with the saving area in the kitchen. Very nice and colourful bathroom. There are security cameras in the house. Locality of Smichov offers perfect transport connection to the center (ca. 5 minutes by tram). In the neighbourhood are not missing all kinds of civic amenities – ca. 100 m is french school, a lot of restaurants, cafes, theaters or shops (nearby the house there is a shopping centre Novy Smichov).
12 900 CZKper month
|Address||Viktora Huga, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||42 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.