Nice house FOR RENT 5+1 (185 sqm) West Prague, Zdiby, Soběslavovo square
We would like to offer you a nice unfurnished family house for rent near Prague. House is situated ouside of Prague in quiet village called Zdiby – Soběslavovo square. Can be used also for commercial use. House has a nice floorage of (185 sqm). Entrance to the house is trough basement floor with lot of storage space. Basement has a many separate rooms which can be used as a loundry room, cloak room and work room. House has a 2 floors above the ground floor. On the first floor you will find a a partly equipped kitchen (stove, ceramic hotplate) nice big living room and guest bathroom with shower and toilet. There is also small balcony (3 sqm) On the second floor you will find four bedrooms, master bathroom with corner bathtub and toilet. There are hard wooden floors troughout the house. Heating is provided by gas furnance. NO landline. SAT/TV installed. House also has a garden 450 sqm and a garage suitable for two cars. With optional parking for other three cars on street. House is located in the centre of the village with nice view overlooking a lake. By car you can be in Prague in about 20 min, or you can take a BUS to the nearest tube station =M= B Kobylisy aprox. 6km. House is suitable for nice people even with kids or pets .Price is negotiable.
22 000 CZKper month
|Address||Soběslavovo nám., Zdiby|
|Usable area||0 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.