Beautifull apartment 3+1+2balconies, 94sq.m., personal ownership, Prague 5 - Smíchov
We are exclusively offering a beautiful apartment 3+1, 94m², private owner, in the 1st floor of an Art Nouveau style house. The house is situated near Arbesovo namesti and the shopping centre Andel in Prague 5 – Smichov. Since the house is located near Mala Strana, it is in a very convenient location with the prospect of a substantial value increase. There are refurbished wooden floors throughout and the electic circuitry has recently been updated and improved. The flat has got high ceilings, double casement doors with original components. From the spacious central hallway there are four separated entrances, two are situated onto the street – east (possible to combine), the third room and the kitchen are situated into the courtyard – west. The layout of the flat can be changed. There are two balconies – one into the street, one into the courtyard. House is in very good condition with original features and elegant stairs. The cellar is currently being reconstructed. Mortgage is possible to arrange through our agency.
7 999 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Zborovská, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||94,10 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Michal Veselý
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.