Nice house with two separate flats 4+kk and 2+kk and assembly hall suitable for comercial use
Are you looking for a place suitable for living and working? We would like to offer you a nice house with two separate flats. First flat 4+kk (105sqm) is located on the ground floor and second flat 2+kk (105sqm) is located on the first floor. There is a assembly hall )100sqm) attached to the house, which can be used as a garage for more cars, family gym, sauna or soft commercial use. This house comes with a wonderfull garden (2700sqm) with fruit trees and plants. This flace is suitable for your kids, pets or family barbecues. This refurbished house includes a kitchen corner on each floor equipped with fridge, freezer, hotplate. In the first floor bathroom you will find a shower and separate toilet. Downstairs there is a bath, shower and two toilets. This house is suitable for either for two families or for commercial use. Foreginers with kids and pets are welcome. There is a water wheel, which will provide drinking water at no expense. Accessability to Prague is by car or train approx. 30 min.
|other water source|
29 000 CZKper month
|Address||5. května, Úvaly|
|Usable area||210 m²|
|Grounds area||2 700 m²|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.