Family house 6-7+1 in Pruhonice, big garden, 2 bathrooms, 2 garages
Luxurious, unfurnished family house (6–7 rooms+1kitchen) in Pruhonice (south part of Prague) – about 15 km from the centre. Ground floor: fully modernly equipped kitchen, livingroom- fire place, ceiling is wooden inlait, entrancehall, bathroom with bathtube, separate wc, bedroom, hall. Attic: 4× bedroom, 2 bedrooms are separated by built-in-wardobes, 2× cloak-room, bathroom with bathtube and shower corner, separated toilet. Basement: 1room, dryer, spinnery, hothouse with shower corner, stock. Garage- 1× in basement, 1× next to house. Then terrace with fire place, balcony, 2× fixed phone line, alarm, connection for TV, SAT. Tiled and hardwooden floor. Private swiming pool in 50 m. Great amount of amenities – a lot of hotels, restaurants, small brew-house, big shopping centre (1000 m far away), running construction of aqua park, botanic garden… School and kindergarten in the neighbourhood, for english speaking children is school and kindergarten 20 minutes by car far away.
80 000 CZKper month
|Usable area||350 m²|
|Grounds area||1 000 m²|
Contact a broker
Archivní zakázka - BP
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.