Completely furnished apt. 1+kk, parking place in courtyard Vrsovice on Prague 10.
We offer to rent completely furnished very nice apartment 1+kk in a requested neighbourhood Vrsovice on Prague 10. The flat is located on the 2rd floor of a brick building with lift. Telephone, internet connection (free), TV with satellite connection available! Kitchen unit is fully equipped with all the appliances needed – refrigerator, stove, microwave, dish washer, washing machine, coffee maker, including dishes – you can move in immediately. Shower in the bathroom. Parquet floor. Very nice locality offers all the civic amenities you can even imagine (restaurants, shops, music clubs, etc), including excellent transport to the centre. Short term rentals also possible. Discount when rented for a long term. Parking on the courtyard, necessary to rent together with the flat – for 2000 CZK/month. Cleaning service once per week, bed linen and towels included.
15 000 CZKper month
|Address||28. pluku, Praha 10 - Vršovice|
|Usable area||30 m²|
Contact a broker
Archivní zakázka - TH
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.