Spacious, sunny apartment, furnished or unfurnished; prestigious living in Prague 2 - Vinohrady!
We would like to offer you luxurious flat 3+kk in attractive part of Prague – on Varsavska street in Vinohrady. Flat is situated on the 4th floor with lift, consists of 2 separated bedrooms, living room with kitchen corner and 2 bathrooms. This apartment is unfurnished, but it's possible to furnishe it. Cable TV, internet connection and phone line available. Kitchen unit is fitted with all appliances you need (fridge, cooker with vitroceramic hob, dishwasher). In one bathroom is shower bath and toilet, in the second is bath-tub and washing-machine, second toilet is separated. At your disposal is small balcony facing the quiet courtyard. Security entrance door and safe deposit inside. Flat is situated only few minutes by walk from the subway station „Namesti Miru“ and also from large park Havlickovy sady. Don't hesitate!
18 000 CZKper month
|Address||Varšavská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||80 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.