Beautiful family house, luxuriously furnished, Prague 4 - Libus (british school nearby)
We offer for rent wonderful family house on Kolektivni street. This house is composed of 3 bedrooms, living room and kitchen, to the house belongs also small terrace and garden. Large living room is connected with kitchen and dinning area and is very comfortably furnished (there is not missing fireplace). In the kitchen you can find all the appliances you could need (fridge, cooker with vitroceramic hob, dishwasher). At your disposal are 2 bathrooms (1× washing machine, 2× bath-tub) and 3 separated toilets. Fixed internet connection, phone line, SAT and PC network. Protected by alarm. Parking lots for 2 cars (1× in the garage, 1× on the court). Utilities include gardener's services. Libus is a calm locality, but you'll find there all kinds of civic amenities (nearby is international british school, pharmacy, restaurants, post office, etc.). Good accessibility into the city center (ca. 25 minutes by public transport, 20 minutes by car). House is suitable for offices as well.
40 000 CZKper month
|Address||Kolektivní, Praha 4 - Libuš|
|Usable area||180 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
Archivní zakázka - BP
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.