Lovely, fully furnished flat 4+1 after complete reconstruction with garage in Prague 6
We offer for rent very nice furnished flat 4+1 (85 m2), which is situated on the 4th floor of brick building with lift. The house is located in quiet and green location of Prague 6 – Dejvice, Na Kocince street.The flat consists of kitchen with kitchen unit equipped by dishwasher, range, fridge with freezer and disposer, bathroom with bathtube, dryer and washing machine, separated WC, dinning room with table and chairs, living room with sofa, TV and DVD and two bedrooms, the first with doublebed and second with possibility of furniture with two beds. There are to dressing room with build-in storage space and one more storage room. Internet and cabel TV available. Parking on the street, but you can rent a garage ca. 100 m from the house for 2000,– CZK. Good transport accessibility – 7 minutes to the metro station „Dejvicka“, 5 min. to the tram stop. You can find there all the civic amenities you could need (school, kindergarten, playground, sport facility „Kotlarka“, shops, supermarket, etc.)
27 000 CZKper month
|Address||Na Kocínce, Praha 6 - Dejvice|
|Usable area||85 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.