Spacious, unfurnished flat 2+1 with balcony in Prague 3 - Zizkov, good price!
We offer for rent nice flat on the 1st floor of brick house. This flat is unfurnished, kitchen is equipped only by fridge and table cooker, but it's possible to equipped it. In the bathroom is bath-tub. At your disposal is phone line and fixed internet connection. There are parquets and tiles on the floors, heated by gas level-heating. To the flat belongs also small balcony (2 sqm). The Jeseniova street, where is this apartment located, offers perfect civic amenities and traffic availability. In the near surrounding are restaraurants, shops and also alternative cinema Aero. House is situated right next to the park Parukářka.Traffic availability is excelent, tram. station Biskupcova is 3 min. by walk away, 5 min. to tram station Olšanská (nice walk through the park), 10 min. by walk to the metro station Flora, cca 20 min. by walk to the Wenceslaus Square
14 000 CZKper month
|Address||Jeseniova, Praha 3 - Žižkov|
|Usable area||78 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.