Fully furnished flat 3+1 in Prague's wider center, parking possible in the nearby street
We offer for rent large flat on Strossmayer's square in Prague 7 – Holesovice. Flat is situated on the 2nd floor of house with lift, building was completely reconstructed in 2001. This flat is fully furnished, kitchen is equipped with all appliances (cooker with vitroceramic hob, fridge, dishwasher, mikrowave oven), in the bathroom is bath-tub, toilet is separated. At your disposal is TV and satellite TV. In the apartment are 2 small storage-rooms, you can use also cellar. Holesovice is very attractive locality with a lot of shops and restaurants, nearby is large park Letna. Quick transport connection with the city center (tram stop is in the front of house, metro station „Vltavska“ is ca. 5 minutes by walk).
19 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ fees 900 CZK/person + electricity and gas bills|
|Address||Strossm. nám., Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||111 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.