Office spaces (212 sqm) in Vinohrady, Manesova street; parking possible, balcony
We woul like to offer you very nice office premises 212 m2 with a balcony, situated in a recostructed building in Prague 2 Vinohrady, Manesova street, nearby Wenceslas Square. The premises are situated on the 5th floor of the building with a lift. These very representative premises consists of 7 separate rooms, whichare variable and can be possibly connected, then kitchen toilets and utilitety room. There is possibility of use of storrage in the basement of the building. The offices are very bright, with high ceilings and big windows. All cabeling for internet and telephone line are available -O2 and UPC providers. Parking is possible in the garages in the building. The building is located only 5 minutes walk away from Wenceslas Square, but still in a quiet location nearby Riegrovy sady park. Public transport – metro station Muzeum and namesti Miru, lines A,C, tram station Italska. No commission.
39 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilites 5000 CZK + electricity, gas|
|Address||Mánesova, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||212 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.