Sunny flat 2+1/B, 83,8m² + balcony 5,1m², 2nd floor, garage + equipment, Prague 7 (flat A36)
We would like to introduce your our offer of flats in the new residential complex in Prague Holešovice, in Prague 7. The offer of available flats includes: flats with special arrangement 1 room + kitchenette and 2 rooms + kitchenette – all with garage parking included in the price, and mostly with a storage room on the respective floor as well. The price also includes the above-standard equipment: floating floors, wooden windows, safety door, tiled floor, tiling and sanitary facilities in the bathroom (you can choose from several alternatives within the standard). In addition, there is a video-telephone with an electric door opener, Internet, telephone, cable television, etc.
According to the plan, a fitness centre, restaurants, and many other facilities will be added to the object which is now formed by 2 apartment houses connected by a passage. In the internal sector – there is a private garden with grown-up trees, with area of 1,000 m2, which will be accessible only to flat owners. The protection of the whole object is provided, among others, by a camera system and a reception with 24/7 service. The garage gate is remote controlled.
Strategic location – near the embankment, not far from the city centre –7 minutes by car, 12 minutes by tram (a tramp stop 100 m from the house). This locality is considered to have an immense potential and it is regularly listed among the most dynamically developing parts of Prague. In the closest surroundings, a new port for sports boats and a golf court are currently built.
The completion of the building is planned at the end of 2008. The booking advance payment is CZK 100,000. 85% of the purchase price is due after the final building approval is issued.
- Booking advance payment payable within 5 days after signing the booking contract
- 5% of the purchase price within 10 days from signing the contract on the future purchase contract (COFPC), (the already paid booking advance payment is calculated into this amount)
- 10% of the purchase price within 60 days after signing COFPC
- After the final building approval, the rest or the purchase price + respective VAT have to be paid within 10 days from the day of sending the invitation for concluding the purchase contract
- After the rest of the purchase price is paid, a purchase agreement will be concluded with the client, and subsequently the flat will be handed over
5 223 408 CZKtotal price
|Address||Na Maninách, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.