Lovely apartment with balcony near Letenské sady - 4+1, 115m², 2 bathrooms, private ownership
We would like to offer you a lovely and light flat with balcony – 4+1, 119m² on the 5th floor of brick buildinglocated in very attractive part of Prague – few steps from Letenské sady, park Stromovka and Strossmayerovo square. The house was built in 1938. In the future the house will be reconstructed (entry door, social spaces, hook-ups and a lift). The flat has a very good disposition and the flat is after reconstruction (both bathrooms, hook-ups, kitchen and floor). The flat to offer you to much storage spaces. Orientation: to the East and West. There are two bathrooms: one of them has a shower corner and the second bathroom has a bathtub. On the floor there are parquets and pavings. There are a new windows. 2 cellars and pantry available. There is a new kitchen unit with standing appliances including the price.
6 990 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Františka Křížka, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.