Půdní byt 4+kk na Malé Straně, 130 m², terasa, krb, zařízený!
Very nice, interesting 4-bedroom apartment with terrace and fireplace in Prague 1 – Mala Strana. This is a very exclusive location in neigborhood of Finland/Norway embassy and also close to Japan and Dennmark consulates. The location is very central, though absolutely off touristic routes and therefore very quiet. The three-storey building is Renaissance "Markvartsky house" from 1642, and there is a luxury restaurant on the ground floor. The communal spaces in the house were recently refurbished and are in very good shape. No lift in the house. The flat itself – 1997 adaptation of the original attic space – is in VERY GOOD condition consists of: living room with fireplace (!), dining room and kitchen (from which the terrace is accessible), three (3) bedrooms, office room (another bedroom available), two (2) bathrooms (each w/WC), and entry hall. Very spacious and stylishly furnished flat with fully equiped kitchen. Nice view of the old Prague town from most of the windows. From living room windows there is a nice view of the Prague Castle. Overall a very characterful attic apartment with spacious terrace, onto which you can easily take your breakfast or dinner and relax. This apartment offers quiet living in the very centreal Prague. In closest proximity there are two major Prague parks – Petrin hill and Kampa, as well as the magnificient Malostranske and Hradcanske square. Excellent accessibility to all Prague neigborhoods – tram stop Hellichova is close, from there it takes no more than 5 minutes to the National Theatre or Andel. Or just take a 15-minutes walk across the Charles bridge to Old Town. RECOMMENDED investment opportunity as well! There is a tenant in the flat contracted until IX/08. Realistic month rent 1400 – 1500 Euros/month.
|other water source|
17 500 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Nebovidská, Praha 1 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||130 m²|
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.