FOR FAMILY! 4+kk/132m², 4 x TERRACES, Prague 6 - Bubeneč
We would like to offer you a flat suitable for family! Disposition of flat is 4+kk with area of 132m². Every room has a terrace, it´s mean that the flat has 4 terraces (29m²)!!! The living area of flat is 107m². The flat is located on the whole 4th floor of brick house, which is after complete reconstruction (new hook-ups, new plastic windows, new facade…). In the flat there is a new plastic windows, gas heating (6 years old), kitchen unit with appliances, washing-machine, 2 bathrooms (bathtub and shower), 2 x toilets. There is possible to use a green garden in a courtyard. The flat is in cooperative ownership, the annuity is already paid off – there is possibility transfer to private ownership. Very nice and requested location. Opposite the house is a bus station – only one station to subway line A Dejvická. Or there is a few steps from the house a tram station – only 2 stations to subway lina A Dejvická, too.
6 990 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Podbabská, Praha 6 - Dejvice|
|Usable area||132 m²|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.