Luxurious unfurnished flat 6+1, 2 terraces, indoor swimming-pool, graden 1400 sqm; Prague 5-Řeporyje
We would like to offer you very luxurious freestanding family house in Řeporyje, street Nad Mušlovkou. Brand-new house with large garden (1400sqm). On the groundfloor is large living-room with fireplace, dinning area and kitchen accessed to garden terrace and also indoor swimming-pool with back-flow accessed to other terrace. On the 1st floor are separated bedrooms and balcony with nice view on garden suburb. House is unfurnished (there are only built-in wardrobes), kitchen is equipped by kitchen unit and appliances (cooker, fridge, microwave oven and dishwasher). Two bathrooms (1× bath-tub, 1× shower, 1× jacuzzi, 2× bidet, 2× WC). Satellite TV disposable. Tiles, in some bedrooms are hardwood floors. Geothermal heating system, all tiles with underfloor heating (including balcony). Parking in the garage and 2 additional parking lots in the courtyard. Electrical outdoor blinds, alarm, intercom camera system. Cca 30 minutes by public transport to the center. THE PRICE IS NEGOTIABLE!
120 000 CZKper month
|Address||Nedražická, Praha 5 - Řeporyje|
|Usable area||400 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.