Luxurious 3+kk, balcony, parking, furnished/unfurnished; residential complex Na Krutci, P6-Vokovice
We offer for rent beautiful flat in new residential complex Na Krutci, Prague 6 – Vokovice. It's very spacious flat (96 m2) with balcony on the 2nd floor with lift. Flat is unfurnished, but it's possible to furnished it at client's request. Kitchen corner is equipped by fashionable kitchen unit and appliances (fridge, cooker and dishwasher), also washer and drier available. At your disposal is cable TV and phone connection. In the bathroom is bath-tub, shower and WC, there is also an extra WC. Wooden parquets and tiles. Parking place in the underground garage. Residential complex Na Krutci is closed complex with 24/7 security guard, lot of greenery and sport facility (including tennis courts). Complex is situated in calm locality in the neighbourhood of protected landscape area Ticha Sarka, good accessibility to the center (10 minutes by bus to the metro station „Hradcanska“).
32 000 CZKper month
|Address||Na krutci, Praha 6 - Vokovice|
|Usable area||96 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.