Unfurnished family house 8+1, terrace, garage, garden 1100sqm with garden fireplace; Pruhonice
We offer for rent three-floored family house built in 1996, renovated in 2005. Floorage is 270 sqm. On the 1st floor are 3 rooms, bathroom with shower bath, WC and 2 small pantries; on the 2nd floor is living room, bedroom, kitchen, bathroom with bath tub, WC and terrace; in the attic are 3 separated bedrooms, bathroom, WC and pantry. House is unfurnished, kitchen is equipped by appliances (fridge, dishwasher, cooker with hotplate). Satellite TV, PC network, phone line and alarm available. Parquets, floating floors, tiles and carpets. Central gas heating, heated floor. At your disposal is also garden cca 1100 sqm with fireplace, garage and possibility of parking in the court. Průhonice is very calm locality with good civic amenities and accessibility to the city center (cca 30 minutes by car, 45 minutes by public transport).
50 000 CZKper month
|Usable area||270 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.