Beautifull duplex 2+kk, 90 m², asked locality of Holešovice, few steps to Letná park, perfect traffi
We offer for rent spacious, newly refurbrished sunny apartment 2+kk of acreage of 90 m2, situated on 5 th floor of well maintained brick building with elevator. Partly furnished /available without paintings on the walls/ accomodation comprises spacious hall fitted with built-in wardrobe, open plan kitchen equipped with kitchen unit /fridge, gas stove/, and storey suitable to arrange a sleeping place.Twoo bathrooms, one with shower corner and toilet, second one with bath tub and double basin available as well. Floors are floating, in bathroom you will find tiles, heated centrally /gas boiler in the place/. Whole space acts with very optimistic impression, especially suitable for couple, or family with child. The vicinity is quiet, but in the same time offers all kinds of civic amenities /pre-school, supermarket/ and perfect traffic availability, tram stop Letenské náměstí within walking distance /3.min/. Added benefits include the very proximity of one of the most beautifull parks of Prague – Letná, with theirs stunnig views over all the panorama of Prague! Recommended by Home sweet home!!!
|other water source|
14 000 CZKper month
|Address||Jirečkova, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.