Luxury, newly reconstructed flat 3+kk with sunny terrace, Prague 7 - Letna, parking available
We offer to rent spacious, furnished flat 3+kk (110 m2) in Prague 7, U Studanky street. The flat is situated on the 1st floor of reconstructed building with the lift. The flat consists of two quiet bedrooms, airy living room with open fully furnished kitchen corner (glass-ceramic hob, oven, fridge with freezer, dishwasher, washing machine) and entry to spacious terrace. Bathroom with bathtube and toilet, next separate WC in the hall. Satellite and cabel TV, high speed internet, electonic security system. Possibility of rent underground parking place for charge 4000,– Wonderful quiet location right next to the biggest Prague's park Stromovka and nearby famous park Letenske sady, great accessibilty to Prague's centre – just 7 min. by tram to Namesti Republiky (subway line B) or 5 min. to subway line A (Hradcanska) and C (Vltavska).
26 000 CZKper month
|Address||U studánky, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||110 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.