Unique exclusive offer 4+1, 224m² with balcony Prague 1 - Národní třída
Unique exclusive offer of a pretty large apartment in the central heart of Prague 1, New Town. The flat 242m², 4+1, with typical palace disposition, 4 separate rooms, beautiful original double doors, high ceilings with specific decor, big windows with top archs and original wooden parquets. The flat is after sensitive reconstruction from 2006, the original patterns and components are reserved and even highlighted, safety systems installed. Three bedrooms and balcony are facing Národní street – north. The kitchen and one other room are facing the courtyard – south. The 4th floor provides you with quietness and wide view. The apartment si suitable also for running offices – space is highly representative. The quality of this offer is supported by the fact that the house is almost completely renovated and wellmaintained: front facade, stairs, roof, cellars,and courtyard, all in a pretty good shape. Location gets you close to Prague treasures and nicest sites, such as National Theatre, Charles Bridge, number of churches, Old Town sq., Vltava river embankment,Žofín Island, Josefov, parts with narrow picturesque streets, ate…all in walking distance.
20 000 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Národní, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||224 m²|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.