Original, spacious apartment 2+1 in the 14. th century house, Loretánská street.
Spacious apartment located in the building from the 14th century with arched ceilings. Master bedroom with double bed, admirable view of Petrin and large space underneath of it – including part of lovely city of Prague. The same view you get from the kitchen window, kitchen is fully fitted. Living room with leather sofa, large TV, SAT. Corner bathtub in the bathroom. Building is located just few minutes walk under the Prague Castle. LORETA – an extraordinary Baroque place of pilgrimage founded by Benigna Katerina Lobkowicz in 1626, designed as a replica of the supposed house of the Santa Casa (Virgin Mary). Above the Loreta's entrance 27 bells, made in Amsterdam in the 17th century, play every hour. All kinds of civic amenities, perfect traffic availability – recommended by Homesweethome !!!!
20 500 CZKper month
|Address||Loretánská, Praha 1 - Hradčany|
|Usable area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.