New terraced family house 5+1, 159m², land of 108m², NUPAKY, Prague - East
We would like to offer you a new terraced family house in Nupaky village. Available now. The disposition of house is: 5+1, 159m2 – the space ideally for family living. On the ground floor there is: living room, fully furnished kitchen, terrace. On the first floor there is: the hall, 3 bedrooms, bathroom and toilet. On the third floore there is: bedroom. A brick building with complete established hook-ups. Parking place on the land is available. In the house there is a ceramic paving, floating floor and carpets. Nupaky: very requested location with very good accessibility to the centre and with civic amenities.
5 147 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Nupaky, Nupaky (Okres Praha-východ)|
|Usable area||0 m²|
|Grounds area||103 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.