Exquisite furnished attic apartment 5+1 with spacious terrace, aircondition, Prague 1 - Josefov!!
We offer to rent really beautiful and luxurious apartment 5+1 (250 m2) on the fifth floor of completely renovated Art nouveau building with an elevator, which is situated in luxurious street Pařížská – Josefov. The aparment is completely furnished with antique furniture and appliances, it consists of very large living room with a functioning fireplace, two bedrooms – each with its own bathroom, guests bathroom, study located in the tower with excellent panoramatic view of Prague and spacious terrace (40 m2) with view of Prague Castle and Old Town. The apartment has its own central heating and is fully air-conditioned. Thanks to this locality all civic amenities and troublefree traffic connection are guarantee. A few minutes from the building there is Oldtown Square, Rudolfinum and other monumets. Luxurious living in the centre of Prague!!
85 000 CZKper month
|Address||Pařížská, Praha 1 - Josefov|
|Usable area||250 m²|
Contact a broker
Archivní zakázka - TH
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.