New luxury apartment 4+kk/ 2x TERRACE, with view of Prague Castle, 195sqm, 4th floor, near park, P3
New, spacious and luxury apartment 4+kk/2×TERRACE, 196sqm (living area 180sqm a 2× terrace 9,45sqm a 6,4sqm), with amazing views of Prague Castle and Muzeum, on 4th floor with new elevator, in private ownership. The flat is situated in a beautiful house from the beginning of 20th century, 1min. by walk from park Vítkov and 5 min. by walk from beautiful park Riegrovy sady, in a quiet part of Žižkov in Prague 3. The house is in reconstruction right now (new facades, new lift, etc.), will be completed in the end of 2007. Great accessibility: 1 tram stop to metro Hlavní nádraží. It´s possible to buy a parking place in a basement of house (400 000,– CZK). The price includes: kitchen unit (DESIGN by DONLIĆ) with all appliances (SIEMENS), bathroom and toilet (by DURAVIT), floors, doors, lights, connecting to internet, AV, TV, SAT, security doors, videophone. Available in the end of 2007. Picture taken from another project.
19 600 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Řehořova, Praha 3 - Žižkov|
|Usable area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.