Family house 5+1/2x terrace/B, large land 2050m², Prague West, Mníšek pod Brdy Town
!!!RESERVATION!!! Wonderful new family house in Mníšek pod Brdy. For sure you will enjoy large land orientated to the south and quietness but not loneliness of the place. There is a private source of water – the well – so water is free of charge. Not only there is much space for leisure activities in the garden, but also the house itself gives you possibility to spend your time on a large south orientated porch. Moreover there is one more sheltered terrace on the 1st floor. The house is situated such a way that you can enjoy a beautiful view far away to the country. Disposition: 5+1: ground floor: large living room joined together with kitchen and dining room with the direct entrance to the porch, study room, bedroom, bathroom with shower, big pantry. 1st floor: gallery, 2 bedrooms, terrace, small balcony, bathroom with bathtub. There is a small utility house in the garden which was built to serve as a storage place and work-room. Suitable for family – living in the nature but still in the town.
|other water source|
6 800 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Mníšek pod Brdy, Mníšek pod Brdy (Okres Praha-západ)|
|Usable area||0 m²|
|Grounds area||2 050 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.