Partly furnished 3+kk in new building with unique view in for rent in Prague 6, 76 m²
We offer for rent flat 3+kk in Prague 6 – Podbaba. Flat is situated on the 2nd floor in new brick house (built in 2007). This flat consists of 2 bedrooms, spacious living room with equipped kitchen corner, bathroom with bath tube and WC, extra WC and large balcony (10 sqm.). Flat is partly furnished, kitchenette is equiped by modern kitchen unit and appliances (fridge, cooker, dishwasher and microwave oven). washing-machine and drier available. In this flat is also phone line, internet connection and cable TV. Parking place in the garage and storage room in the cellar included. Good accessibility to the city center (bus station cca 5 minutes). Advantage of this flat is wonderful view on Baba – functionalistic villas from the most famous czech architects.
19 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ fees 5500 CZK monthly + 1000 CZK monthly praking space|
|Address||Lindleyova, Praha 6 - Dejvice|
|Usable area||76 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.