Luxury fully furnished apartment 2+1 close to Old Town square, Prague 1, we recommend!
Very luxurious apartment on the 3rd floor of beautiful building next to Old Town square. Fully furnished, windows facing to the quiet amended courtyard. Double bed in the bedroom, sofa and SAT TV in the living room, fully equipped kitchen with all appliances needed. Bathtub, toilet, bidet and washing machine in the bathroom. On the 2nd floor there is a terrace accessible to all the essees and on the 1st floor there is 24/7 reception. Nearby the building Staromestska – subway station line A . Great amount of amenities as well. Very nice requested locality right in the historical centre of Prague full of all the civic amenities you can even imagine – restaurants, pubs, shops, theatres, etc. Photos are illustrated from similar flat. The flat is also available unfurnished. We recommend!
30 000 CZKper month
|Address||Karlova, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||75 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.