Very pleasant 2+1, after complet recontruction, fully fitted in Italian style, directly in the city
We offer for rent newly renovated apartment in Italian style, 2+1, 55 m2, situated on ground floor of brick building directly in the city center. This apartment consists of furnished living room, bed room and fully fitted kitchen. You will find there not even kitchen unit, but also refrigerator and freezer, glass ceramics cooking desk and electric kettle. Bathroom is with shower corner, bidet and basin. TV and CD player available as well. Floor is covered with parquet and pavage. Heated centrally, by gas. Trojanova street, where this apartment is situated, is quiet and still offers perfect civic amenities availability, same as traffic accessability to each and every corner of Prague – underground station Karlovo náměstí is only 3.min by walk!
|other water source|
25 000 CZKper month
|Address||Trojanova, Praha 2 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.