Luxusy flat in new building 2+kk with loggia, garage, 66 m², personal ownership, Prague 10 Vršovice
This luxusy 2+ kk 66 m2 flat is in a prime quality new building. Included in the price are a garage and cellar space (4 m2). The flat is situated in the historical district of Vrsovice and is conveniently close to parks, shops and public transport services (buses, shops are available). The price includes: one parking place in the house, luxusy kitchen unit with all appliances ( washbox , fridge, cooking board, owen, digestor, wash machine, built in wardrobes, security front door NEXT). There is possible to buy this flat completely furnished ( see the Foto: Living room furniture made to measure, LCD TV 42 + home cinema systém SAMSUNG, three piece suit, kitchen table, modern chairs, exclusively furnished sleeping room), all this for 150 000,– CZK ( the price of the fully furnished flat is then 4 450 000,–CZK). The floor is high duality. Dispozicion of the flat is SOUTH and north.
|other water source|
4 300 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Pod Bohdalcem II, Praha 10 - Michle|
|Usable area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.