Newly finished bar near Charles square - direction Manes - 130sqm
Half arranged bar on an interresting place near Myslikova street. In the semibasement of a corner building, suitable for a night bar. Stylish decoration, wall lining, bar „frescos“ on the seiling, small stage with a dancing pole. Place for c. 50 seats, two storages, air conditioning, local gas heating. It isn't final approved, but everything is ready for it, counting entire documentation. The monthly rent is 45 000,– czk plus 660 000,– for the compensation. The owner requires a deposit of three-month rents. Very well accessible, 100m from the Charles square, 200m from Lazarska station (main night changing station).
45 000 CZKper month
|Address||Nové Město, Praha 2 - Nové Město (Okres Hlavní město Praha)|
|Usable area||130 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.