Perfect for investment! Excellent location! Flat 3+1, 101 m², Prague 1 - Nové Město
Spacious and huge flat before reconstruction right in the centre of Prague, New Town, private ownership, 3+1, 100,8 m2, second floor on a quiet street – Navratilova. The flat is in its original condition – original parquets, door and windows, WAW heaters. Through walkable rooms, it is possible to separete two of them. Two rooms: living room and bedroom /26,2 and 26 m2/ have a view to the street, smaller room 17,4 m2 and kitchen with original kitchen uint (10,6 m2) offer a view to the courtyard with greenery. There is a special delivery window available in the kitchen. Entrance hall 9,6 m2 plus coridor 4,7 m2, bathroom with original bathtub 2,5 m2. WC 1,1 m2 is separated. There is a storage room 2,8 m2 which possible to change to cloak-room or inlarge with bathroom. Although the house is older, waiting for reconstruction, it is in a very good condition. Lucrative locality near Wenceslas square, close to public transport – tram and metro (2 minutes). Great for iving and renting. Available on request.
|other water source|
8 000 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Navrátilova, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.