Nice partially furnished apartment 2+1 in Vinohrady, 4 minutes from underground station Flora
We offer to rent nice apartment 2+1 (51m²). The apartment is situated in the 2nd floor of residence building, near from underground station Flora and tram station Flora (lot of tram lines). The apartment consists of equipped kitchen in entrance hall, spacious living room, bedroom with wardrobe, bathroom with shower and toilet, which is separately. Parquets and carpets on the floors. Near from the building there is a big shopping centre Flora where you can find lot of shops, supermarket, cinema etc. – all civic amenities are guarantee. Very good traffic connection.
10 500 CZKper month
|Address||Libická, Praha 3 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||51 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.