Beautiful apartment for sale ! 2+1, 65sq.m. in private ownership, brick building, Prague 2 – New Tow
A very beautiful, quite apartment in very good condition built as 2 rooms and kitchen with overall size of 65sq.m. on the 4th floor with a lift in Art Noveau building in the downtown. The apartmen is in original condition – very authentic ( conserved stucco decoration, wooden large doors, parguets, high ceilings. It is possible to built in a fire place. Windows are oriented to quite backyard – W/E. Troublefree parking in front of the building. The building is located in a quite part of Nové Mesto very close to Karlovo square – great accesibility by car and public transport. The art nouveau building from the beginnig of the 20th Century is being completely renovated at the moment: a lift, new frontal and back facade, new roof, renovation of all common spaces, new ascending pipes.
|other water source|
4 900 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Gorazdova, Praha 2 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||65 m²|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.