Unfurnished 2+1 in quiet locality near park Ladronka, Prague 6. Affordable price! SEPARATE ROOMS!
Affordable 2+1 with interesting dispositon in a brick building of total dimension of 54 sq.m.The apartment is on the higher ground floor and there is no lift in the building. The rooms are separate. On the floor there are parquet, pvc in the hall and in the kitchen. The heating i is the gas level one. Bathhroom with a bath-tube is furnished with washing maschine, separated toilet. In the kitchen you will find refrigerator, freezer, gas cooker. It is possible to make an agreement with the owner about furnishing the apartment. Parking is available on the street in front of the house, or is possible to negotiate with the owner parking in the yard. After agreement with the owner also possible using of the garden. The apartment is situated in calm location with good acces to the center-tram 25, 15, bus 191. In the near surrounding is large park, squash arena, swimming pool and skatepark.
13 000 CZKper month
|Address||U Ladronky, Praha 6 - Břevnov|
|Usable area||54 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.