Attached family house / office building, Prague 4 - Michle
We offer to rent attached family house with possibility to use it as a office building. Total built up area is 133m². Part of the house is garden – 293m². On the garden there is garden house and garage (6 parking places). The house is with basement where are heating boilers. In the groundfloor there are two similar flats – everyone has 44,4m² (corridor with built-in wardrobes, bathroom with bathtube, kitchen with dining area, living room). In the 1st floor there are two similar flats too – 57,9m² (hall with entrance to the bathroom with shower and toilet, attic bedroom, living room with dining area). The house is equipped with electronic security system which is connected with central security desk, telephone lines. Excellent traffic connection – underground station Kacerov, bus stations.
55 000 CZKper month
|Address||Pod dálnicí, Praha 4 - Michle|
|Usable area||238 m²|
|Grounds area||1 000 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.