Luxurious 3+1 in Břevnov, furnished, ideal for bigger family, garage!
Luxurious 3+1 with interesting dispositon in a brick building of total dimension of 105 sq.m.. Tha apartment is on the 3rd floor and there is no lift in the building. The rooms are separate and there is a balcony in the apartment. On the floor there are parquets and carpets (in the bedroom). The heating i is the gas level one. You can find 2 bathrooms inthere- one is furnisedh with bathtub, showerbath, the other one is furnished with showerbath, washing maschine and toilet. In the kitchen you will find refrigerator, freezer, electrical cooker, microwave. Then the apartment is furnioshed with TV, satellite, fix internet connection, wardrobes built-in. It is possible to make an agreement with the owner about furnishing the apartment. Parking is available in garage space (1500CZK/monthly). The apartment is situated in calm location with good acces to the center-tram 25, 15; bus 191. There rae squash arena, swimming pool ans skatepark in the area.
17 500 CZKper month
|Address||Hošťálkova, Praha 6 - Břevnov|
|Usable area||105 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.