Nice apartment 1+kk, 42m², renovated, quiet area, Vinohrady, Prague 3
We would like to offer you a light apartment 1+kitchen corner 42m² on ground floor of completely reconstructed art-nouveau house at Jiriho z Podebrad, Vinohrady. In the flat there is new bathroom, new kitchen, new windows, plus a storage room in a corridor.The house have a new roof, isolations, facade, all new distribution, heatings, lift, interiors, entrance doors etc. You do not need to invest more in this property.The flat is located on the ground floor but from the street it is not posible to look into the windows.Very quiet green area.The house is from 1921 and is located at Jiřího z Poděbrad Square. Quiet and safe location. Great accesability: 1 min walking distance to metro station. Cooperative ownership – the annuity is about to be paid off. Granting a mortgage to finance an apartment in cooperative onwership reguires a pledge of property to creditor as security.Suitable for living as well as to rent.
|other water source|
2 600 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Přemyslovská, Praha 3 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.