Spacious and fully furnished 3+1, 100 m², Prague 5 - Smichov AVAILABLE FROM 30.5. TILL 31.7. 08
We offer to rent spacious and fully furnished flat 3+1, 100 sq. m. in Prague 5, Na Brezince street. Flat is situated on 4th floor brick building with lift. There are two separated bedrooms (suitable for 2 couples too), living room with dinig room with kitchen. Kitchen is fully equipped with appliances and dishes – refrigerator, electric oven, glass-ceramic hotplate and microwave. In the dining room is table with 4 chairs, in the living room are 2 armchairs, with table and TV table, carpet and flowers. Bathroom is after reconstruction with bathtub and toilet. 1st bedroom is equipped double bed, bed tables and cabinets. 2nd bedroom is equipped with wardrobes. Possible is equipped with bed. Parquet floor, in the kitchen and bathroom is tiled floor. Gas boiler, phone and internet line are possible. Quiet location, parking on the street. Great accessibility to the metro – 1 bus stop or 10 minutes for a walk. Civic amenities as well as, shopping centre New Smichov, cinemas, bars and restorations near by.
18 000 CZKper month
|Address||Na Březince, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||100 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.